Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
donkehpoo

Kitty Hair Gloss

Kitty Fisher was born into a life with very few prospects for advancement. She was the daughter of a modest Lutheran silver chaser, and in her youth, she worked as a milliner's assistant. Longing for something more, she capitalized on her natural beauty, her wits, and her boldness, and launched a career as one of Britain's preeminent courtesans. Her beauty was legendary, and she was the muse of many famed artists of her time, including Joshua Reynolds, Philip Mercier, and James Northcote. Her barbed wit, free lifestyle, and love of excess constantly landed her on the front page of Britain's gossip rags. She fell in love with the grandson of Admiral Sir John Norris, and gave up her career to marry him. She settled in as lady of the house, and turned her talents to building her husband's fortune and generously providing assistance to the poor.

French vanilla, tot house orchids, strawberries, white sandalwood, bergamot, and honey.

Compared to the perfume version, the honey is much stronger here! (Actually, I would say honey is the star of the show.) This is honey, french vanilla, orchid, and strawberry. In both the perfume and HG, I don't really get any of the bergamot.

I described the wet version as an "a classier, more elegant version of a foodie scent", and I think that goes for this version as well. It's decently sweet, but I wouldn't say to candy-levels of sweetness. 

It's really, really gorgeous. :heart: 

Kitty is FANTASTIC as a hair gloss. Exceptionally well-blended, it’s hard to pick out specific notes, though I can tell there is something creamy, floral, and slightly fruity to it. It smells expensive. If it were a color, it would be an effervescent rose gold. 

Lasting power is great, too: Application was 27 hours ago and I just got a whiff!