Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
LiberAmoris

Get Your Shit Together

For when you’re feeling out of control, scattered, and overwhelmed. Clove oil and bud, wild orange oil, star anise essential oil, myrtle essential oil, ginger root essential oil, and patchouli root.

A lot is going on right now – A LOT – all over the world, and the upheaval is reflected in our personal lives. We’re coming out of 2018’s Tower’esque maelstrom, and many of us are still struggling to get our bearings. This small set of oils has been designed for ritual and can also be worn as perfumes because we could all use a helping hand right about now. 

Get Your Shit Together was created, composed, and consecrated under the healing, calming auspices of Luna. As she wanes, may she remove the terrors and grief that clutch at your heart, and as she waxes, may she fill you with peace and tranquility.

This post is merely a placeholder for future reviews. Whoever is first to review, please report this post using the report button below, so a mod can merge it with yours. Thanks!

Moving is 1000% stressful. This to me smells like star anise, lemongrass, ginger, and a whiff of clove. This is both a refreshing slap and a resounding shake to ground yourself. It's a jolt to the system. I used this after feeling frazzled from a weekend of packing.

It left me feeling better about where we are in the process as opposed to feeling defeated and overwhelmed by it.

ETA: I sort of grabbed this as an impulse, debating between this and St. Albert's. I was dreading going into work today, but I managed to be very productive, and just get my shit done. So yes, super effective.

Edited by zankoku_zen

if you'd asked me what sort of magic OOMPH oil i've been needing this past year, it'd be a GYST oil.  like beth made this for me, only i didn't have my sh!t together enough to write her and ask for it. but she's magic and she knew and thanks to her I have this oil.  honestly, i have mostly forgotten to take it out and use it more like I need to (sh!t is not together, y'all!)

scent-wise it's a spicy resin blend that's heavy on the ginger (spiked with clove) over anise-y patch.  some orange-y brightness?  

I put some on this morning because I had a growing pile of things I was avoiding.  adding to the accomplishment obstacle course was a stuffy seasons-changing-headcold and a migraine. ew!!!  well, twenty minutes after anointing myself with this, my migraine vanished and my sinuses cleared. my head cleared of distracting thoughts and my spirit felt renewed despite great weariness. 

and yes, today I've gotten most (but not yet all/night's not over yet) of the things done that I needed to tackle.  huzzah! 

energetically it feels like a firm but non-judgey nudge.  it's supportive but also grounding. it's there for me but it's also entirely up to me.  echoing z-z above, I feel good enough about my place in my process to proceed in said process.