Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

[No additional description provided.]

Mellow honey and minty-green, licorice-sweet absinthe. 

This one smells mostly like minty-green honey for the first bit of time on my skin. The minty vibe soon settles and I get a honeyed,  sweet green licorice blend. 

Honey and Absinthe makes me think of a gourmet jelly bean that's black with green spots. Or maybe one that's green with black spots.

If you see such a jelly bean, and you're playing Bean Boozled, you should just walk away.

As a perfume, though, it's much less hazardous and, for some, will even be nice to wear. 🙂

Just a pure, thick honey note — not the "perfumy honey" from Honeyed Apple, but more of a beeswax note. Not identical to Democrat, but a close relative. No absinthe at all. I like this a lot.

Ooh a perfect cocktail.

Wet: Slippery sweet absinthe and white honey. Uhm, as this dries, I actually get strong perfume honey like Honeyed Apple...? YMMV I guess. Overall I LOVE this.

Wet: The absinthe settles on drydown and this becomes a gorgeous sweet fragrant honey perfume with a breath of herbal green absinthe.  Absolute winner. Bottle. :wub2:

I admit, I got this because I have never gotten over my long-lost love, La Fee Verte, from (I think?) BTPT circa 2005, whose dominant notes were absinthe and honey. I've never forgotten how surprisingly perfect that scent was. Alas, this is not the green fairy, though it is nice! Strong honey and mint/herbal. The notes are distinct; they exist at the same time rather than blurring together. I like it enough to use up my decant, but not enough to buy a bottle. 

Honey with a whiff of absinthe. This is mainly an herbal sort of honey. Medium throw and wear length.