Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Tsubi-Bôzu

Leather, black incense, cypress, tree moss, and patchouli.

Black leather, cool cypress wood, and a whiff of incense. This one is like a refined DeSade. It's cool, slightly piney, black leather. Medium throw and wear length.

I find most black leather scents to be somewhat chemically and in your face. This one is much more subdued, but probably more potent because its got such a leashed intensity. This is the magic of a dominant eye tracking your movements, in a way that doesn't make you feel unsafe but you are being noticed and watched.

bonfire smoke and leather with a touch of leaves and patchouli. Very fall/ deep outdoors. This should be a beard oil.

I've been wearing my imp of Tsubi on and off for over a year, and each time I wear it I find myself baffled and a little sad. I cannot figure out why this isn't working better than it is. I mean, look at those notes! It's pulled right from my dreams. Then I put it on and feel some kind of strange longing. It's like my favorite song is on the radio, a song I haven't heard in a while but really want to listen to, and all the knobs are broken. It feels like trying to catch smoke in my hands. I want to love this scent more, and each time I pick it up and put it on I think, this time it will sing, and it purses its lips and hides its face. Like it has stage fright or something.

It's lovely but just a whisper, and then it's gone. 😔

Edited by supreme_c0rt