Lips unused to Thee—
Bashful—sip thy Jessamines
As the fainting Bee—

Reaching late his flower,
Round her chamber hums—
Counts his nectars—
Enters—and is lost in Balms.

– Emily Dickinson

Yellow jessamine gilded with amber, copoiba balsam, apple peel, beeswax, wild fig, sage honey, and champa.

This is a really well blended blend in that I get beeswax, fig, honey, hints of jasmine and champa, but it ends up as a sexy musky blend. In fact, my two words used to describe this blend are "sexy musk". It's got a medium throw, and good wear length. But yeah, this is your skin on sex.

Sexy, honeyed, amber-yellow flowers with hints of fig and apple, and the lightest breath of sage.

The jessamine smells closer to honeysuckle to me than jasmine, like a sort of wildflower-honeysuckle scent. This beauty is a huge profusion of ultra-golden flowers drenched in lightly fruity honey, touched with gentle sage. This smells like something bees would swarm over, and that tends to mean I love it.

Bashful—sip thy Jessamines
As the fainting Bee—

If I were a bee landing on this, I would faint straightaway.

Gorgeous golden floral that will morph into a bottle for me.

Oh my goodness I love this so much. I dont like straight floral scents, so this is the mix I've been dreaming of. Its wonderful from the bottle to dry down, definitely still a beautiful floral but warm and sweet with beeswax, honey, and amber, and grounded with the balsam giving it a nice herby undertone. I dont get much apple peel but i do think its present in the sweetness. As for the fig and champa, I'm not good at picking out either of those scents.

I can't say enough how much I love this one! 

So much apple. All the apple. A juicy green apple, plucked on a sunny day with a soft breeze wafting light florals around you, and green woods fresh and bright.  If you're worried about jasmine, don't be! Jessamine is very delicate, slightly honeyed and creamy but not heavy. This is a lovely spring scent, although part of me hopes it will blossom more with age, and that more of the notes will speak other than apple. 

Ooh. apple that stays apple. and I can actually smell honeysuckle too. Golden floral sweet sunny. Doesn't stick around super long but its worth it!

This is so pleasantly floral - fruity-floral, even. Though it is more traditionally perfumey than usual Lab offerings, it is also really delicate and evocative, with the jessamine providing sweetness without being cloying, and the apple just hanging out in the background to provide a bit of sensuality. In general, I think that the Lab believes that apple should go with amber, and for the most part I agree. I love this scent!

Edited by LadyMedb

In the imp: A voluptuously floral apple - I'm totally willing to see jasmine in this, but sniffing it blind, I'd be tempted to say apple blossom. I'm also getting notes of honey (light and springtime-floral, not heavy or sticky) and beeswax, as well as a hint of uplifting, clarifying sage, with amber way down at the base - present, but not overwhelming. Overall, this scent reminds me quite a bit of Brisingamen, one of my all-time favorites.

Wet: Way more herbal, albeit with a floral edge. I think I'm mainly getting the sage, with copoiba and champa giving it a vaguely incense-y (but not hippie) vibe. More beeswax than honey now, and amber still glowing at the base. I get occasional, surprising hints of apple and (more commonly) jasmine. I definitely need to test this one against Brisingamen.

Dry: A good balance between honey, floral, and amber notes. The champa becomes more prominent over time, and an interesting honey-fig(-sage?) scent develops on my right wrist, but not my left. Fascinating! Eventually, it , deepens into a sexy, herbal-honey musk.

I've had this scent in my collection over 2 years and i still rarely reach for it. There's a clash of notes that ideally would go well together, but here they just try to outdo each other. I blame the tart green apple peel hijacking the entire show and stomping everything else. The jessamine peeks out initially but loses out to the apple. Bummer :(

Edited by theredkilt