Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Lycanthrope

Two Pairs of Lovers Atmosphere Spray

Green tea, oakmoss, frankincense, mint absolute, and raw green patchouli.

Definitely not what I was expecting, but marvelous.

When I first sprayed this, the combination of notes read forward to me as 'Christmas?' 'Pine?'

That probably was the oakmoss and tea together conspiring to make me dream of Yules.  That burned off quickly though to reveal a very fresh, tasty mint.  I think it's a combination of peppermint and spearmint, since it's not the sweetest pepperminty scent, but like the perfect butter mint, and then behind it is a swell of gritty, growly patchouli.  A little smokyness from the frankincense, but not enough to launch it into incense territory, it's a very unique, cold, green, chewy, patchouli-mint.  

Yay!

Two Pairs of Lovers is so great for the summer heat. A minty yet earthy green tea, slightly sweet, slightly powdery. The frankincense gives a bright resinous twang that compliments the tea. The patchouli is not obvious. I’m thinking it’s giving a slight woodsiness that helps the oakmoss keep the scent earthy and grounded. 

I’m really loving this! The only downfall is my nose either acclimates itself quickly, or the scent doesn’t have much throw after the first hour. The mint stays present this whole time though, which is a super plus. Happy to keep spraying throughout the day and building up the staying power with layers. :yum:

A goregous, very earthy scent. I never tried green patch before and I like it quite a bit. It's very herbaceous and has a faint astringent edge. The mint pairs very well with it, and makes it very refreshing in the heat while not being a Yule-mint scent. Very complex with the other notes, and it reads very green to my nose but isn't just a garden or forest scent. It's very unique, haven't smelled anything quite like it before. 

Frankincense, patchouli and a whiff of green tea. There's an astringency that I did not expect. The frankincense smooths the edges of the patchouli, and its got this minty overlay. So its this complex mint, earth, and green tea mix.