Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ellocentipede

Honey Marshmallow Bath Oil

I was going to blind bottle this.

But I didn't, because I was trying to tell myself that I have too many bath oils that I need to use up before getting another bottle.

Well, that was a mistake.

THIS IS GLORIOUS. It's mostly fluffy, creamy marshmallow with a light touch of honey. (This is from a test on my arm -- I only use my bath oils as post-shower moisturizers.)

I need a bottle. :heart:  (Good thing I finished up two bath oils this week!)

Edited by doomsday_disco

OMG I did not anticipate to really like let alone love this bath oil. So I only ordered 1/4oz from Ajevie, but I'll surely need at least one bottle!! 🤤

This is all glorious creamy fluffy marshmallows and no dominant or achingly sweet honey. Just pure creaminess! 🥰😍

I expected Honeyed Marshmallow to have the same heavy honey ratio as Honey & White Carnation, so I almost didn’t buy it. Luckily, the reviews made me second guess and I added it to my Luper order. Yes glorious, yes fluffy, yes! 

It’s a lightly gourmand scent (almost a bit buttery), barely a touch of honey. Marshmallow heaven smells like this. :angel: Flooooofy

The first time I tried this in a bath it disappeared, though the water was hotter than I wanted. Have to try it again with cooler water. Slathered on my skin, I spent an hour laying in bed sniffing my arms before I could go to sleep! :lol:

I’m glad y’all’s reviews changed my mind! 

Creamy fluffy marshmallows with a touch of honey. If you wanted to frolic in marshmallow fluff, this one is it. 

Oh wow this is heavenly.  Literally like heaven in marshmallow clouds.  It is fluffy, sweet, something I want to eat.  One of my favorite bath oils.

A generous forumite frimped me some of this in a swap, and it is glorious!  Light golden honey and poofy marshmallow, and it lasts and lasts.  Some bath oils give a blast of scent and then mellow away (Intensity); others give me daylong scent and I know immediately I was wearing them if the clothes have gone back into the drawers instead of the hamper (Hedonism).  Honey Marshmallow is definitely in the second camp.  Please, Lab, may we have more?