Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ellocentipede

Shadow Embrace Bath Oil

Smoky black orchid and agarwood.

Gorgeous!!!  Orchid and fragrant (not indolic) agarwood.  A little perfumey in a good way.  The orchid note is a bit vanilla-y.  This smells expensive and is reminding me of something—Selbstverliebt maybe?  

I knew I was going to love this, but I admit I was expecting a smouldering dark beast of a scent.  Nope!

While lightly smoky (much much less so than recent yules first lash or hearthflame and incense), it's actually more of a beautiful, delicate, cheerful vanilla spring floral. The kid sister of Hellboy's Liz, sans leather and a little less smoky than that. 

This has just the right hint of smoke, hint of sweet, hint of floral to enable it to layer wonderfully with so many of my perfumes.  It's such a great compliment that I'll def get another bottle before it comes down, and an gonna bug puddin to make this baby gc if the components will allow. I think this scent will make a lot of bpallers squee.

Smoky and expensive orchid. With a touch of agarwood. There's something dangerous in this, like a femme fatale. Would pair well with Nimue the Blood Queen, Rights of Women, and the Crown Hair Gloss.

You know, for the time you need to do your best Charlize Theron impersonation as the Evil Queen in Snow White and the Huntsman.

Man I wish I grabbed more than one bottle of this. Super luxurious scent. It's so complex and mysterious. The agarwood is sweetly smoky, and so smooth. The orchid is waxy and a bit humid. They meld beautifully. 

When I use the last drop of my backup bottle the tears will flow. 
I love this more than Castitas and that's saying alot. 
It is probably the most beautiful scent i've ever encountered. 
The End