Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Our collaboration with Erika Klash is an anime death-scene in a bottle, inspired by the signature creepy-cute style of this killer (and occasionally killed) queen.

A coppery-clove, blood-tinged, cherry blossom-dappled blue cotton candy.

This post is merely a placeholder for future reviews. Whoever is first to review, please report this post using the report button below, so a mod can merge it with yours. Thanks!

This is 100% everything I hoped it would be - warm and waxy clove over smoky-toned spun sugar. Gives the impression of almost-burned soft candy, but in a fancy, aloof kind of way, if that makes sense? If this scent was a person they could totally kick your butt without messing up their makeup.

A very sweet, very spooky, very sexy smell indeed.

Game Over is amazing and I just ordered a 2nd one with a few snakes a bit ago. I have bought a LOT of BPAL over the years and I have never smelled anything like Game Over. It makes me happy and somehow reminds me of Christmas and clove cigarettes yet doesn't have that generic potpourri holiday scent. I wish I had a better way to describe it, so def. look at the review above mine, because it's perfect.  One I definitely have enjoyed slathering. As rich and thick as it is, it doesn't seem to last long on me.