Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Our collaboration with Erika Klash is an anime death-scene in a bottle, inspired by the signature creepy-cute style of this killer (and occasionally killed) queen.

A coppery-clove, blood-tinged, cherry blossom-dappled blue cotton candy.

This is 100% everything I hoped it would be - warm and waxy clove over smoky-toned spun sugar. Gives the impression of almost-burned soft candy, but in a fancy, aloof kind of way, if that makes sense? If this scent was a person they could totally kick your butt without messing up their makeup.

A very sweet, very spooky, very sexy smell indeed.

Game Over is amazing and I just ordered a 2nd one with a few snakes a bit ago. I have bought a LOT of BPAL over the years and I have never smelled anything like Game Over. It makes me happy and somehow reminds me of Christmas and clove cigarettes yet doesn't have that generic potpourri holiday scent. I wish I had a better way to describe it, so def. look at the review above mine, because it's perfect.  One I definitely have enjoyed slathering. As rich and thick as it is, it doesn't seem to last long on me. 

Clove smoke, cotton candy, and bloody musk. It's a smoky cotton candy blend. Also known as cotton candy goes goth, picks up black and red as a palette instead of her custom pink, and wears some clove lipstick. Good throw and wear length.

In the decant, I smell the cherry blossom-infused cotton candy and a bit of clove.

On me, I get more clove than I did in the vial, accompanied by the cherry blossom spun sugar. The clove is a spicy variety, but it does not manage to take over the cherry blossom-dappled cotton candy, even though there was a point when it threatened to do so -- they end up being pretty evenly balanced for a while, although the cherry blossom and cotton candy notes have become stronger after four hours of wear (with the cotton candy becoming more distinct). Nothing in here makes me think of blood or the problematic notes that are usually associated with it on me (no dragon's blood, anything metallic, or musk on me). I was also worried that the blue part of the cotton candy descriptor would be blueberry or blue raspberry or something, but it is not. :woohoo:

The cherry blossom cotton candy and clove combo works, and I think I need more of it! :D

Nothing like the dead here.  Getting a sexy cherry first, along with blue cotton candy.  Dries to a spun sugar cherry/berry lotion, but I mean that in the best way. This is a luscious, fun, summer blend. It smells high end and young.  Reminds me of something like Fresh would formulate, only without the alcohols.  I may try to procure more of this...

ETA:  This is not long wearing, and lasts only about an hour on my skin, I don't think that will stop me from getting more though...

Edited by milo

I love every note in this blend, but was worried about what the 'blue' in the blue cotton candy might be.  Luckily, I smell nothing blue, lol.  Game Over goes on as a sweet cherry, like cherry hard candy with a hint of creamy floral, and there's this fluffy, sweet, sugary vanilla something that must be the cotton candy.  The clove comes out more and more as it dries down, and the cherry fades away to just a hint of freshness.  I love the clove note in this so much.  It's a perfect, spicy, sweet clove.  The cotton candy is a vanillic, warm, dry, sugary note on my skin.  I own a lot of vanilla-clove fragrances, and I'm happy to add this one to the collection.  Clove cotton candy!

This is another one I've been wearing for months and am just SO HAPPY to read reviews from people who appreciate it. Game Over goes really metallic on me, and gets even moreso as it dries, but I've always really liked that in a way that surprises me. This isn't the type of scent I would consider in my wheelhouse, but I catch myself wearing it a lot when we're vending and when I'm going out all dressed up. 

Soapy floral cherry blossom with soft cotton candy. It's mostly cherry blossom on me. No clove or blood on me, which the latter is a bit disappointing. I'm not familiar with cherry blossom so I do enjoy this for that scent alone, and can't go wrong with cotton candy. Fades pretty fast in about a couple of hours, but it's lovely while it lasted.