Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

A Balmy 26 Degrees

These three are far braver than I am. It was snowing buckets and the wind was whipping across the Fuschlsee, but these maniacs still went into the outdoor hot tub.

A wintry spa scent: green tea, aloe, eucalyptus, icy lemon, and French sage.

Minty, snowy lemon, with a whiff of green tea and sage. This one is a lemony green tea blend with sage and mint. Medium throw, low wear length.

This is a beautiful green tea spa scent.

Cool, lemony green tea with a gentle green aloe and hint of sage. The eucalyptus adds a little cool freshness, but isn't strong on its own.

Balmy lasts a couple hours on me and will become a bottle. Very relaxing.

Green tea with a squeeze of lemon, and a side of snow (the minty eucalyptus kind, but it's gentle and lovely, not sharp and overwhelming).  This is a beautiful snowy spa blend.

Ordered : TPP Decant circle

Sniff: Herbal lemon. Yummers!

Skin: Love this sweet lemon, combined with a watery-clean backbone. This reminds me a lot of Phobos! Which is quite a happy surprise. A bit more herbal and complicated than Phobos.

Dry: The spa-side of this scent is the most differing aspect from Phobos. It's more musky, clean, but really pretty and bright. Fitting!

Verdict: A cleaner, floral/mint-edged Phobos

Some of the notes in this really scared me upon reading. But this is a gorgeous scent on me. Strong, iced lemon mint tea (no sugar). Lemon is the strongest, mint after. And I can smell the tea in the background just barely. Bright, while also soothing. I'm really loving all the citrus in this collection.

This is a wintery version of Embalming Fluid. The green tea and lemon are main players on me throughout wear, backed by the aloe, sage, and eucalyptus. The eucalyptus in this is actually pretty restrained and isn't bracing at all. It just adds a light coolness to the scent. I get more sage after a few hours have passed than I did during the early stages of the scent, which gives it more of that spa-like vibe.

I think this is nice, but I prefer Travel Buddies for my lemony Travelogue scent. :)

Very crisp and clear citrus scent.  I'm getting aloe and lemon and a touch of eucalyptus.  It reminds me of a more crisp Embalming Fluid.  I will use the decant, as I love citrus scents, but I already have EF,  so don't need any more.