Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Brian: “She’s my Mini Me.”

Lilith: “This was me and Unkie posing for a picture with a play thing going on in the background at the ice rink in Alexanderplatz. I didn’t understand it because it was all happening in German, but it was fun!! I love my Unkie so much. He’s like my older twin. We have the same birthday and we are both year of the Rat. Mom is a stinky ol’ Tiger. Anyway, I just love him so much.”

Virgo’s sacred lavender and mosses with thyme, chamomile, lemon balm, and fig.

Lavender with chamomile and thyme. This one is another herby type of lavender. Very soothing as well. Medium throw and good wear length.

Mm, this is one for the herb-heads. It also feels very Mediterranean.

Herbal, lemony lavender and green moss, with hints of brown sugary fig. The chamomile and thyme herbs are having a party with the herbal quality of the lavender.

I would easily turn to this for a refreshing herb fix. Probable bottle.

Ordered : TPP Decant Circle

Sniff: Extra herbal lavender. Soothing as always.

Skin: Thyme comes across heavy in this blend. Thyme & Moss become center stage. Still calming, but extremely herbal.

Dry: Surprise! Lemon pops out later on and sweetens this herbal blend up. How yummy! Still thyme heavy, so it's an interesting herbal combo.

Verdict: Unique Lemon-Thyme blend, herbal, soothing, and different.

In the decant, I get the lavender, thyme, and lemon balm, sweetened by the fig, and backed by the moss and chamomile.

On me, the lavender, thyme, and lemon balm take the center stage, followed by the fig, but the lemon balm is much stronger on me than it was in the vial and ends up becoming the dominant note. It reigns for a long time, but when it finally calms down enough to let the other notes come out, I see what Casablanca meant by describing this as a Mediterranean sort of scent. After several hours of wear, the thyme and the lemon balm are front and center, backed by the moss and fig.

It's pleasant, but I was hoping for more lavender and chamomile from this one.

Edited by doomsday_disco

Ooooh, nice. Fresh on, the dominant notes are the fig (a dark chewy fruit note, definitely not overly sweet or foodie) and lavender (herbal, also not sweet), shaded with a very slightly musty, dark green element that must be moss + thyme. Over time a light pop of lemon comes out, but I'm not picking up a whole lot of chamomile.

This is pleasant and herbal -- not fresh cool garden-y herbal, but rather more witchy, dark, and warm.

This such a breezy fuzzy lemon-fig scent with a dusting of thyme. I get no lavender, which was so strong upon initial application and it would not calm down. But then the most beautiful drydown emerged: a refreshing sweet fig - lemon drink infused with dried thyme leaves. Love!

Die Jungfrau is fig-forward, with a lavender/chamomile backdrop and an herbal mossy green carpet. The lemon balm wafts around the fig in celebration. The fig exudes a sugary smile of contentment, glad to be in the garden spotlight. 

This is a cheerful scent to me and seems very appropriate for the hot summer days.