Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
frizzlechicken

Fire Hair Gloss

Vibrant, glowing caramelized ginger, red pepper, wild tobacco, and cinnamon burning through a smoldering red musk.

I’ve worn this a few times now. It’s very spicy upon application; full of ginger and cinnamon tempered by the musk and tobacco. After a bit the cinnamon and ginger fade, leaving a gorgeous red musk behind. That’s mostly what’s left on my hair, and I love it. It’s a very elegant scent. It’s strong, so a light-handed application should suffice. 

This is the second hair gloss I have tried, after Mitzvah. This scent is MUCH stronger than Mitzvah, really lasting throughout the day and wafting out from my head rather than settling down and just being a kind of subtle "you smell nice" if someone sniffs my head thing. I will definitely need to use fewer sprays than I did with Mitzvah for a subtle effect! The scent on me is very-cinnamon heavy with a lingering red musk. It's a DRY hot scent, like a dragon wallow in the desert, much more spicy than sweet. 

On application to my hair, the scent starts with a lovely blast of tobacco, cinnamon and a bit of ginger. which transforms into a beautiful red musk.  The first day I wore this, I got ALL musk- classic beautiful BPAL red musk.  Two days later, the tobacco has really come out, although it is still predominantly a musk scent..  This is gorgeous and long lasting!   If these notes are your jam, I highly recommend it!

"Vibrant" and "glowing" is right!

This scent is lively, and warm.  The cinnamon is sweet with tobacco undertones, streaked through with zips of ginger. The red pepper is a barely there roundness, and everything is encompassed, beautifully, in a soft red musk.

It was lighter on me than many of the other musk hair glosses I've tried. The scent lasted about a day in my hair, before fading gently out.

Initially, it felt like a relative of East Indian Palace atmosphere spray-- probably because of the gorgeous sweet cinnamon musk.

For reference: three spritzes in 30+" of straight fine hair, of which there is a fair amount. Combed through damp hair, lightly blow dried, hair worn lose and in a braid. 

Cinnamon, tobacco, hints of ginger and musk. Mainly its a cinnamon tobacco blend on me. Firey, warm. Good throw and wear length.