Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
VioletChaos

St. Expedite’s Fast Luck

This is a new interpretation of a traditional Fast Luck intention blend, blessed by and consecrated to St. Expedite and containing flashes of his scents and colors.Vanilla oleoresin, red rose petals, alkanet, Ceylon cinnamon essential oil, ground cinnamon and cinnamon sticks, vanilla bean powder, coconut oil, pyrite, red and gold mica, and red jasper chips.

The initial charge for this oil was made on December 20, 2018 during the primary St. Expedite election window, and it was subsequently charged every Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday through Epiphany, with boosts on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, and Epiphany.

Offerings of poundcake, candies, chocolate coins, spring water, incense, fire, coffee, whiskey, and rum were made in supplication during the process under the auspices of both St. Expedite and the Virgin Mary.

NOTE: My initial reviews of this new batch of St Expedite oils will be based on two things, scent / wear and also energetic impressions. I will either update with magickal workings and outcomes here, later or I will post my reflections and findings in one of the TAL-specific groups.

In The Bottle: Sweet vanilla and a hint of a baker's cinnamon (meaning, light and sweet, as opposed to an acrid or sharp variety)

Wet On Skin: A continued delectable vanilla. It reminds me ever so slightly of the dense sweet vanilla in Love's Philosophy but the vanilla bean powder keeps this from becoming "just a foodie" vanilla. The cinnamon continues its supporting role, lending a depth that further keeps this from being a pedestrian vanilla. The combination is also reminding me of the Egg Nog scent of Yules past. But again, it's different somehow as well.

Dry Down: Although it doesn't show on the skin, the bottle is thick with shimmering mica and the look and experience of this oil lends the weight of its divine purposes. There's nothing showy about this oil or its scent in the "Las Vegas bling bling " style (meaning, it's not a false glimmering). Rather, there's something that feels wonder-ous, glory-ous, adorational, about it all. The scent stays relatively true from bottle to dry down, with a nice, medium throw- a little goes quite a ways so resist the urge to be heavy-handed, unless that's a specific and important part of intent in your workings. I find that the mere application and settling in of this oil on my skin is imbuing a sense of hope to me at a time when i desperately need some. 

I anticipate getting and giving alot of love in regard to the universe and St. Expedite in conjunction with this oil. ❤️ 

This one is like a combination of Prayer's of St. Expedite and Golden Blessings - its got that deep red from Prayers, combined with the golden mica from Golden Blessings. It smells like vanilla and cinnamon to me. 

As a luck blend, this is definitely tied to St. Expedite. I am not sure that this is a blend that I resonate with, but I'm giving you decanting impressions of this one.