Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

The Berlin wall was a startling and scary reminder of how cruel humans can be. Beth and I sat near this piece of the wall trying to explain to Lilith that in this very spot, there was a wall that separated a country and families from each other. Lilith listened quietly to us and did not say a word. I hope she understood. To lighten the mood, I pretend to be on the wrong side of the wall.

Rain-splashed strawberries.

Strawberries and aquatics. I definitely get a strong strawberry note on wet, and then it dries to what I would consider a strawberry tinged aquatic. Definitely river water (not salt water though). Very cool in atmosphere. Low throw, medium wear length.

Liked this so much more than I anticipated, since many Strawberry scents can turn too sweet for me. This is however a really pure strawberry scent, tempered nicely by whatever the "rain splash" is. It doesn't morph much and wears nicely; just a clean, crisp Strawberry on me.

I was hesitant about this because I wasn’t sure what an aquatic strawberry would smell like, but this is lovely! I am extremely happy with my decant after multiple wears (strawberry dominant wet, subtle strawberry with a subtle aquatic dry). I don’t know how to describe the aquatic note—perhaps the way Z_z did above, a river water rather than ocean—but it is not a sharp, clean aquatic, and it is also not the aquatic, ozonic note I smell in waiting. I’ll edit once I remember which of the GCs this smells most like :). I definitely recommend hunting down a decant of this if it sounds intriguing to you or blind bottling a full.

To me, this is an unripe pink strawberry accompanied by a rain note that gets more prominent with wear (and eventually confines the strawberry to a background role). It's a perfume-y aquatic note, but it's not a salt bomb like the oceanic aquatics, and it does have a watery quality to it.

This is a unique aquatic, and I'm so glad I got to try it! Thank you to the kind BPALer who frimped this to me. I'll be keeping my decant. :)