Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

And I saw when Rudolph opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four reindeer saying, Come and see.

And I saw, and behold a white snowman: and he had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

A wan, noisome slush, pale as peppermint: pestilent snow mounds with mint, white moss, lemon peel, benzoin and frozen sugar cane.

Pine, mint, moss and a touch of sugar. This is one of the more traditional Snowmen, I feel. It's piney, cold mint, and a whiff of moss and sugar. It smells like being outside. Good throw and wear length.

Wet: Sweet, minty lemon, with some type of.. almost herbal, note, that I'm assuming to be the white moss.

Dry: The white moss has disappeared, and I'm left with strong mint and lemon. Like a candy cane with both the normal mint, and some lemon as well.  Fairly light on the skin.

I agree with zee_zee about this being a more traditional type of snowman. I find it to be helpful in identifying what is used in snow notes in other snowy blends that I believe are similar to this one, like Snow Bunny (without the sweet girlie perfume). It's a benzoin-y snow that starts off with the mint and the lemon peel making it cool and bright at first, but as the moss and sugar cane become more prominent, it takes on a warmer feel. The moss in particular is a main player on me, but I think that I tend to amp some moss notes. Sometimes I feel like I get a bit of pine from this, but I wonder if it is from associating it with other scents with this type of snow note. :think:

I like this, but I don't feel the need to grab more of it, since I feel like it is similar to some other snow scents.

Edited by doomsday_disco

Sour milk, oh nooo.  It’s the lab’s slushy-sweet snow note, with hints of sharp pine and also a “lemon cleaner” note that’s pungent. I don’t do great with lemon so this is off to swaps.