Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ladyjc

Sugar Cookie Hair Gloss

This time, with sprinkles!

SUGAR!!! 

This is wonderful, sweet, pure sugar! I get no caramel, no burnt notes, no smoke, nada! Just the simplest, most delicious sugar blast ever. Like sticking your face in a sugar bowl full of white granulated sugar. It’s awesome.

To me, this would go with just about any perfume in my collection because it’s simple, yet amazing. I adore it. Will definitely need at least one backup, maybe twenty.

❤️

I did not expect to like this one, but it is one of my favorites in the collection.  To me, it smells like funfetti cake, which may be an effect of the rainbow sprinkles (which smell like a rainbow, but aren’t fruity??  They’re magical).  I swear there’s also a hint of buttercream here.  A fun, happy scent!

I like this much more than the Sugar Cookie perfume oil (which had lots of cinnamon - I get no cinnamon from this hair gloss).  It smells like super sugary, store bought vanilla frosting, sticky vanilla cake batter, and coconut sunscreen to me.  Heavy, super sweet, creamy, foodie.  The scent that it leaves on the ends of my hair is very much a vanilla frosting and coconut suntan lotion fragrance.

Yessss....like the best smelling vanilla candle I've ever smelled. I dunno why, but to me I get that gentle, calming candle wax vibe ...with vanilla cake. WINNER. Backups in order. 

I concur with Little Bird and ellocentipede. This is sugary, store-bought vanilla frosting in a tub slathered on a sugar cookie, which is adorned with realistic smelling sprinkles (how does Beth do that?) and coconut. It did remind me somewhat of funfetti cake when it first arrived, but it has become more coconut-y after it has had a few days to settle. There's lots of small white shreds in my decant which I believe may be coconut, which is definitely in this. It's a main player in my hair, along with the vanilla frosting.

I like it, despite the unexpected coconut, but I do not think I will need to upgrade to a bottle. I just don't have many coconut or cookie scents in my collection, and I have vanilla and cake hair glosses that I prefer to this one. It is nice, though, and I'd probably consider getting more of it if I weren't already drowning in hair gloss!

Whoever said Funfetti Cake is spot on. This is strong, rich, buttery cookies and funfetti. I hadn’t thought about the coconut but now that I see the other reviews I do concur that there’s a slightly coconutty note mixed in. It’s not strong, though, at least not to my nose. It’s mostly Funfetti cookie to me. Wear length on this one is long; I can still smell it in my hair even after showering. 

Edited by frizzlechicken

Sugary funfetti cake. Sugar Cookie is a hot mess as a perfume on me, and ends up kinda plasticky and playdoughy. This is definitely a funfetti cake smell, with extra frosting and sprinkles. All that sugar and vanilla you wanted as a kid.