Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ayelienne

Wolves in the Woods Hair Gloss

Leaves and fir needles crunching under bare feet. Skeletal branches tearing at skin and silk. Snarls in the darkness, yellow eyes gleaming in the shadows.

It makes me sad there is no reviews for this yet, because I absolutely love it. That said, it’s hard for me to identify the notes, but the description is really on point. It’s woodsy but not overtly so, the skin and silk mingle beautifully as a slightly musky cool smoothness, and there is also a kind of sharpness (almost metallic) that must be the snarls. It’s incredibly well blended and almost comes off as a very high end perfume. It’s a fancy, cold cousin to Shiny Furball and I just love it. 

This one is really, really hard for me to nail down with a review.  It’s a really nice scent, that’s surprisingly gentle.  I smell soft, smooth Woods, and something that reminds me of silk, but I have no idea how to qualify it.  It’s a really nice atmospheric scent.

Soft fur, pine needles, and a whiff of skin, silk, and leaves. It's what you imagine, but because its such a soft scent, its much more approachable. Gender neutral.