Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
VioletChaos

Goblin Workshop: Yule Chaos Atmosphere Spray

Each order placed on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Filler Whatever Sunday, or Cyber Monday will receive a sample-sized squirt of GOBLIN WORKSHOP.

A unique atmosphere spray squirt from the Trading Post scent archives – no two will be the same!

So, I was very excited but also apprehensive about this Atmo version of the chaos scents. But now I am DELIGHTED because the squirt in question appears to be a kissing cousin to Cathouse, which just happens to be my all-time favorite BPTP Atmosphere Spray. So WOO HOO for me!!! :woohoo:

Many years ago, when I first tried Cathouse, it was as a squirt and I fell deeply, instantly in love. I immediately got a full-sized bottle but when it arrived, it didn't smell quite the same 😢   (as it turned out, it just needed some proper aging to truly shine, so no more tears!)

But I mention this because sniffing this here Chaos Squirt, I'm having a similar sensation of falling in love, and having it seem like it's kinda magical somehow.

I used up my Cathouse squirt in record time since I knew I had a bottle on the way. But me and this Squirt, we're going to have a long and meaningful relationship together, because I know I need to make it last - well, forever, I guess. ❤️ 

Mine smells like honey and beeswax, with maybe touch of almond, and perhaps a hint of macadamia. Rich and yummy.

I feel very spoiled, because I have two Yule Chaos squirts, and they are both full of win.

One Yule Chaos squirt smells like apple hard candy. The boy thinks it smells like apple bubblegum. I think it would be more like an apple blow pop if anything, and there's a touch of something else as well. I wonder if it's like the Apple Hard Candy and a Squeeze of Sugared Ginger HG from NYCC (which I haven't tried).

The other Yule Chaos squirt is probably the closest I will ever get to having a Queen Alice atmo. The first thing I was reminded of upon spraying this is the cider and wooly wine of Queen Alice, and there's some floral notes at play here, but they are more prominent than in Queen Alice (or else, it's just Queen Alice when it's not on my skin, which tends to amp wine and spice notes :lol: ).

I am so happy with these. :heart:  Thank you, Puddin! :dance:

Edited by doomsday_disco

This Yule Chaos squirt smells like.... cranberries, cherries and some incense. It's like a Christmas smell. Over the weekends, my office gets stale air smell, and this was nice and fun to freshen it up.

I found my Yule Chaos squirt in a box the other day! When I first received it, my nose was all stuffy, so I’m glad to finally explore this mystery~

It’s definitely a licorice smell, anise?, and something fresh like mint or pine, camphorous. As the fresh note tones down, I get a sagebrush note filling in the gaps. The anise note stays throughout, lending a spiced sweetness. 

I enjoy this a lot! Especially, the sage-y part, but the whole combo is lovely and fun. I feel like it fits my current vibe, too.

Yayyyy! :heart: