Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
daddy420

I need something like 51 and og Lilith

51 is by far the most sexy masculine scent I've tried. And Back in 2012/14 i got a imp of Lilith and hated it. It smelled like like Cigarettes and alcohol, i was like 13 then. Something that's feel demoic and or evil. I now today love the smell of a sexy demon lady that kicks ass!, To me Lilith makes me think of Evelen for L.o.l. Ironically Succubus didn't smell like Lilith nor Eve in my mind.Oh and i have and love Belladonna. ~Daddy

Edited by daddy420

It's not smoky and a bit more cologne-ish but you might want to try Odic Force from the Yule's. Same eerie green.

I need to reinstate what I said. I still haven't found more things like Lilith hover I thought of something that works perfectly. I ordered Licorice oil on Amazon it just gives evil to any smell. I will add a drop of that to any scent and it perfectly makes it evil. Also me saying 51 is the most masculine scent I have was true at the time. However I already have new ones :3. Also really want to try Snaky Hair'd  Moirai nowX3. Im my most recent order I got a shit load of masculine scents. Knuckles bones, Sherlock Holmes, Protoplasmic Ooze, Anthony, I Die of Love, Song of the underworld. I have only tried Antony out of that. Which I love:3.

43 minutes ago, patina said:

It's not smoky and a bit more cologne-ish but you might want to try Odic Force from the Yule's. Same eerie green.

The eucalyptus is a death note for me. But anything green always sounds nice.

12 minutes ago, daddy420 said:

I need to reinstate what I said. I still haven't found more things like Lilith hover I thought of something that works perfectly. I ordered Licorice oil on Amazon it just gives evil to any smell. I will add a drop of that to any scent and it perfectly makes it evil. Also me saying 51 is the most masculine scent I have was true at the time. However I already have new ones :3. Also really want to try Snaky Hair'd  Moirai nowX3. Im my most recent order I got a shit load of masculine scents. Knuckles bones, Sherlock Holmes, Protoplasmic Ooze, Anthony, I Die of Love, Song of the underworld. I have only tried Antony out of that. Which I love:3.

The eucalyptus is a death note for me. But anything green always sounds nice.

I'm curious what part of 51 smelled masculine on you, b/c that one goes all freesia and melon with my chemistry.  Was it the wood?  Something aquatic maybe?

If you like black licorice, you might try to get your hands on Pottaskefill, really nice masculine cologne vibe with a backing of licorice, or "A Kneeling Child Watching a Ghost, Devil, and Puppet Making Mayhem in a Room" which is black licorice with a warm backing of wood.  

Sometimes its hard to tell what's really a masculine or feminine scent because of people's individual chemistry.  La Pierre Fouettard ( Whip leather, coal dust, gaufrette, and black licorice.) was all coal dust and leather on me and smelled awesome but really manly, so I slathered it on my husband.  It made him smell like cookies (gaufrette).  😕     If you can figure out what's in Lilith and 51 that works well on you, you can look for that note in other perfumes.  "Black Musk" is in Lilith, and smells dark and powdery/dusty/dirty to me.  Maybe that was your cigarettes?

1 minute ago, VetchVesper said:

I'm curious what part of 51 smelled masculine on you, b/c that one goes all freesia and melon with my chemistry.  Was it the wood?  Something aquatic maybe?

If you like black licorice, you might try to get your hands on Pottaskefill, really nice masculine cologne vibe with a backing of licorice, or "A Kneeling Child Watching a Ghost, Devil, and Puppet Making Mayhem in a Room" which is black licorice with a warm backing of wood.  

Sometimes its hard to tell what's really a masculine or feminine scent because of people's individual chemistry.  La Pierre Fouettard ( Whip leather, coal dust, gaufrette, and black licorice.) was all coal dust and leather on me and smelled awesome but really manly, so I slathered it on my husband.  It made him smell like cookies (gaufrette).  😕     If you can figure out what's in Lilith and 51 that works well on you, you can look for that note in other perfumes.  "Black Musk" is in Lilith, and smells dark and powdery/dusty/dirty to me.  Maybe that was your cigarettes?

I don't smoke cigarettes. But idk about lilith but that what it smells like on me. Cigarettes wine and licorice and a musk. Love it. Also about 51. When I put it on my skin the green notes come out and like a normal mens cologne undertone. Skin chemistry is so cool.

Just now, daddy420 said:

I don't smoke cigarettes. But idk about lilith but that what it smells like on me. Cigarettes wine and licorice and a musk. Love it. Also about 51. When I put it on my skin the green notes come out and like a normal mens cologne undertone. Skin chemistry is so cool.

Skin chemistry is super cool!  :D  But I meant maybe the "black musk" was creating that cigarette smell for you.  Black Rider and Haunted both have it and are in the general catalog.  Or if you like the wine smell, Nosferatu, Centzon Totochtin, and The Black Tower smell more masculine on me.  (I actually kinda dig wearing masculine blends)  They might be different on you though.  

Also, if it helps any, 51 and Lillith will probably be back eventually.  Sometimes they just run out of stock.  

P.S.  Sorry I can't be more helpful with 51.  It didn't really work for me, and I can't think of anything else it smells like.  

On 12/7/2018 at 3:05 PM, daddy420 said:

51 is by far the most sexy masculine scent I've tried. And Back in 2012/14 i got a imp of Lilith and hated it. It smelled like like Cigarettes and alcohol, i was like 13 then. Something that's feel demoic and or evil. I now today love the smell of a sexy demon lady that kicks ass!, To me Lilith makes me think of Evelen for L.o.l. Ironically Succubus didn't smell like Lilith nor Eve in my mind.Oh and i have and love Belladonna. ~Daddy

It's probably the ambergris in 51 that is doing that sexy masculine thing for you.  If coconut isn't a deal breaker for you, Shoggoth is probably the nearest GC in stock scent that is similar to 51.  

Also,  give Tavern of Hell, Y'Ha Nthlei, and Lyonesse a try.  Black Forest may also be in the area of sexy, virile ambergris scents. If you like Anthony, you may like those.   

And, if you find yourself an ambergris whore like me, here's a thread for you. 

Ambergris shows up also as grey amber and is similar to white amber also which may help you zero in on these heavenly smells...

Happy hunting;)

On 12/7/2018 at 4:05 PM, daddy420 said:

Hey, was reading reviews of Luminous Phantasmis from the Yules, and there were several comparisons to 51, which I can kind of see. They just took the Yules down, but it's a returning scent, and there's probably decants floating around in swaps. I myself, have a partial bottle up on my sales page. 

Also, I'm doing a Givaway for Guys in the Acts of Kindness section. Check it out if you're interested. :)

Oh, and you might look into Ogun -heavy and dark cigar tobacco, gin and juniper, melon, chili pepper and a touch of honey.

Edited by VetchVesper