Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

These mountain-dwelling cutie pies roost in caves, mines, and rocky outcrops, and love to munch on moths that they catch mid-flight.

A fuzzy moth scent, dappled grey and delicious: rosehips and sandalwood with a touch of tobacco flower.

Rosehips, sandalwood, and a whiff of flowers. This is a very delicate rosy blend. Low throw and wear length on me.

Wet: Pale woodiness, some light florals with something...slightly buttery?

Dry: Sandalwood!!!  Sweet, slightly musky, tobacco flower...There are also some light flowers in the mix (guessing that's rosehips), but they are perfect for someone who isn't THAT into florals, like myself. Overall it does indeed smell fuzzy, warm, and comforting. It's more of a skin scent, but great for wrapping up in a blanket and watching the leaves fall out the window.

Allen's Big-Eared Bat, given to my by a superbly generous forumite, did not smell at all how I expected.  Tobacco flower can be really sharp and screechy on me, and I expected rosehip to be a kind of high-pitched, tart note as well.  This smells more like sweet, mellow tobacco with warm, rosy sandalwood.  I like this much better than I thought I would!  It wears close to the skin but lasted reasonably well on me.  

Oh, this is glorious! Just scored a bottle from Etsy! I cannot remember what it smelled like at first, but it has dried down to a beautiful smooth sandalwood. I love it! Surprised it doesn't have more reviews!