Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Ceylon Cinnamon, Black Clove, and Copal Atmosphere Spray

A burst of warmth on a chill October evening.

Clove, cinnamon, and a whiff of copal (which gives this a bit of floral freshness). It's mainly a clove/cinnamon blend. Warm, cozy, and spicy.

Maybe a bit more cinnamon than cloves to my nose, but pretty balanced. Just a bit of copal to take it beyond just the spice drawer. Z_z is right, it's very warm, cozy, and spicy. The sort of place you'd want to linger and read a book.

The ceylon cinnamon is the star here, followed by the clove, with just a hint of the copal, although I do get a little more copal after a while when I spray this on something (in this case, a paper towel) instead of just spraying it in the air.

Cinnamon lovers will adore this. It's a warm, spicy atmo that would be good to spray around during the colder months. I like it, but it is not something that I feel the need to grab more of. And since the boy doesn't like scents that are super cinnamon-y, I'll probably pass my mini decant on to a friend that adores the stuff. :)

Beautiful cinnamon, with clove and copal as the supporting cast. I'm going to mix this with a chocolate scent to see what happens.

I love this.

Ceylon cinnamon is strongest for me, but it's closely followed by clove and copal. 

The cinnamon smells just like the Ceylon cinnamon sticks I get for my bird to chew on. Somehow it smells a tiny bit cleaner and woodier to me than some other cinnamon.

The copal smells dark and deeply rooting. I loved the copal in The Crescent Moon, and am finding this one resonates strongly for me also.

Last night I spritzed this alone, and then combined it with Dead Leaves, White Sage, and Apples atmo. The combo was phenomenal. I like it alone, but it's just delishus together with the apple one.