Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
donkehpoo

The Green Window Hair Gloss

Tea leaf, matcha, sheer juniper, and lime rind.

The lime comes out strong, followed by the tea leaf and matcha. When it actually dries in the hair, it's much more of a matcha tea kind of scent.

Not getting much of the juniper, which I don't mind, BUT I wish the lime would stick around in the hair a bit longer. ;)

Lovely! I get lots of lime, more.lime Rose's Lime Juice than sour fresh limes. The matcha is a subtle background note and I can't find any Juniper in this. On my hair it lasts several hours. It was very light when I tried it as a body spray. This will be lovely in Summer, maybe layered with Geisha in a Green Kimono.

This starts off strong on the lime and tea leaf, followed by the matcha. Like the other reviewers, I am not getting juniper from this. It’s nice and refreshing, but sadly, the lime note is short-lived.

I will have to try this again before it goes away. I knew this one would be up my alley (since I’m a fan of lime and tea notes)... I just wish the lime had decided to stick around and that the scent as a whole had more longevity. This is not one of those hair glosses that lasts all day.