Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
DryFrogPills

Dead Leaves, White Sage, and Apples Atmosphere Spray

[No additional description provided.]

This is a gentle sage grounded in a fairly dry, natural leaf note, floating over light apples. I'd worried it'd be heavily foody, but it's not. This'd be good for a kitchen or dining room, or for setting the mood before Thanksgiving - it won't make people terribly hungry, but it has enough savory adjacent notes that it'll blend nicely with cooking food and smell inviting.

Sage, dead leaves, and a whiff of apple which sweetens this up. It's mainly a somewhat savory blend because that's what sage smells like to me, with the apple coming out and sort of reminding you to Thanksgiving dinner. Would make a house smell very inviting.

I love this.

The apples are strongest for me, and they have a buttery, almost creamy warmth I didn't expect. Despite that, this atmo doesn't smell particularly foody -- more cozy, comfy, and autumnal.

I've been a slut for white sage lately. It's soft, cool, and airy around the edges of the blend. The dead leaves are similarly supportive. They aren't cologne-like here, more leafy and textural.

Last night I spritzed this alone, and then combined it with Ceylon Cinnamon, Black Clove, and Copal atmo. The combo was phenomenal. I like this alone, but it's just delishus together with the cinnamon one.

Edited by Casablanca

The strong apple in this makes me think immediately of more generic apple cinnamon sprays, but this smells high end.  There's something brown and crunchy mixed with the apples and something a bit creamy and woody.  I'm not actually getting cinnamon, but I think the dead leave note gives this a spicy feel.  It's very autumnal, a bit craft store, but again, in a high end way, and mostly b/c it's sooooo representative of fall.   I was honestly hoping for a bit more herbal greenness, but this is still very nice, and will be perfect for late summer and early fall next year.  :)  If you are an apple lover, this is sort of an upgraded spin on a classic combo.

First i mainly get sweet apples, hardly any herbal sage.

As time passes sage gets a bit stronger and a tiny bit dead leaves emerges. But it stays true to apples.

The white sage is the most prominent note, but it's not foodie, more like that of a smudging stick. I suspect this is because of the dead leaves' autumnal note holding the sage in check. The apple note is crisp, not tart yet not really sweet, and only just noticeable. I sprayed it around the living room for testing; for me, it's a pleasant scent to carry over from late summer harvest into early autumn.