Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
DryFrogPills

Dead Leaves and Cement Atmosphere Spray

[No additional description provided.]

Being me, I was worried this one would go unloved, so I had to try it out. Very logical. I'd honestly describe it as October after the Rain; it's very much of the same slightly cologne-y dead leaves note as October, with a touch of wet, cold ground underneath, like an autumn rain fell an hour or so and it's mostly dried down, but not quite all the way. Or like the sort of big cement patios like my grandmother had, with wet leaves all around. It's not a natural scent, but it's one I find surprisingly pleasant and an effective invocation of the ideas it names, even if it's not an exact olfactory match. You definitely have to be okay with atmospherics though.

This is just provocative. The Dead Leaves and Cement=Dead leaves and Cement. It really reminds me of dry cement having leaves blown all over it. It's wonderful...just not for me.

I normally stay away from the dead leaves scents, as they can either cause headaches or don't jive well with my skin chemistry. But I was intrigued by this one, and so I ordered a mini-decant of it.

This is the scent of dead leaves blowing across cement, carried by a cool breeze. It's very atmospheric, and it would be great for scenting an area you'd like to fill with a nice, clean scent.

I probably don't need more of this, as there are other Weenie atmos that are calling to me more, but I am impressed by how evocative this is of a stroll in the autumn. :)

Cool dead leaves, whiff of cement, and rain in the air. I swear, this smells like the outside, and leaves decomposing on cement side walks. Very atmospheric.

Clean and a little gritty, the slightly peppery scent of dead leaves with a cool breeze, like a cologne of the personification of a city sidewalk in fall. It's clean and classy, and a little sharp. It's a good decant, and I think my curtains (blessed curtains at home) enjoy it, but I don't feel a need to track down a big bottle.