Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
doomsday_disco

Warm Pumpkin Cider Atmosphere Spray

With pie spices, whipped buttercream, and apple slices.

THIS IS GLORIOUS.

It's cider-like and also pie-like due to the apple and the pie spices, with the buttercream adding a creaminess to the scent without being rich. It makes me want cider. And pie.

I was going to blind bottle this, but I ended up going for a mini decant so I could try more things from the Trading Post Weenie update. Well, I really should have just blind bottled this, and I fully intend to grab a bottle, unless there are other atmos from this update that call to me more, or the Yules hit me too hard. But right now, I am thinking I need than 4ml of this scent in my life!

True to the name: Warm cider with hints of pumpkin. I would love to drink this. :yum: but my sinuses can't take the spices. And there is a bready note here. This smells more like a donut than the dead leaves and donut scent. I want to eat it! :yum: Next...

I got myself mini decants, just like @doomsday_disco

It smells really lovely, like a slightly spicy apple pie! Warm spices and creamy apple pie. The apple pie scent gets strong with time passes.

But do I (or the bed sheets) want to smell like apple pie?? I think not! It's really lovely, but I'll stick to my decant.

This is just as advertised, yummy warm cider with pumpkin pie spices! 🍎 The buttercream is there too to round everything out and soften the spices. This reminds me of a candle you might find during fall but without the artificialness and way more realistic. 🎃

Edited by FloridaFledgling