Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
LiberAmoris

Chaos Theory VI - Amber Series

Chaos is the score upon which reality is written. – Henry Miller
An old take on Chaos! A new take on Chaos!
This year, we are offering the traditional chaos of the original Chaos Theories, manifested as Eris’ Tilt-A-Whirl, and a new Recursive Self-Similarity series.
Each CT:6 scent under the auspices of Recursive Self-Similarity, has a base of Amber, in wildly varying proportions.
From these bases comes a new series of flowing, fragrant fractals that emanate from these three roots. Random combinations of oils have been added to every individual bottle, retaining their sensitivity to their initial component, resulting in a truly unique blend that swirls merrily around its core oil.
This is an exercise in the joy of chance and uncertainty! Each is a one-of-a-kind, utterly random combination of scents, the composition of which is based on whim, mood and gut instinct.

This post is merely a placeholder for future reviews. Whoever is first to review, please report this post using the report button below, so a mod can merge it with yours. Thanks!

I was so worried this would have some sort of obnoxious white floral, but I hit the jackpot instead!

Amber with nag champa and some wood that I can't personally identify (it's different than how BPAL's sandalwoods usually wear on me). Rich, incensey, woody, warm. Excellent longevity, moderate throw. You will pry this bottle from my cold dead hands.