Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
doomsday_disco

Pumpkin S'mores Hair Gloss

Pumpkin marshmallows smushed into brown sugar-dusted graham crackers with melted chocolate and a hint of campfire smoke.

I once had this in atmo form, and I have about one-third of a bottle of the bath oil remaining, so I had to get this, as I have been a fan of this scent in all of its forms! (Plus, I have been kicking myself for not grabbing a bottle of Wednesday Hair Gloss.)

In the bottle, the melted milk chocolate and marshmallow notes stand out to me the most.

In my hair, I get a lot of the melted chocolate first (it really does smell melty!). The graham cracker note ends up coming out after a bit, and the marshmallow is pretty light. It starts to become more smore-like after the chocolate calms down. This is not a strong hair gloss (when applied to damp or dry hair). It was a cool, breezy day here, and I did not catch a whiff of this hair gloss while running errands at all today (alas!). By the end of the day, if I hold my hair up to my nose and inhale deeply, I can smell the graham cracker, a light marshmallow note. There is a hint of smoke in this one (which I did not really get from the atmo and bath oil), but it's really just a hint.

Its interesting how scents can differ in various formats. I feel like the atmo was strong on the graham cracker and pumpkin spice, the bath oil is strong on the pumpkin marshmallow, and this has a lot more chocolate than either of those formats (at least at first), and isnt nearly as pumpkin-y as either of them.

I like it, but honestly, I would be content with just a decant. I dont love this like I love the bath oil.

I sprayed this once on my skin. The pumpkin came out first, then later on it became marshmallow with a bit of chocolate. The scent was light but really yummy when I sniffed my arm. It hit all the right notes for this foodie-lover. I wonder if I shook the bottle before I sprayed, would I get more of the chocolate? Anyhow, I'm thinking about getting this once my wallet recovers from all the Halloween releases.

Thanks to the wonderful doomsday_disco above, I was able to buy a decant from her. I LOVE this!! Sniffing, I get all the notes!! The pumpkin, the graham cracker, chocolate and a slight whiff of the marshmallow. Not sure I am detecting any smoke, but love it all the same!!

In my hair, it stays true...medium throw for me and love how I still can smell all the notes! Win for sure!

I get mostly the smores bit, (the marshmallow and graham being the strongest), with a light whiff of pumpkin. But yeah, smores for everyone.

Oh, my goodness...the S'more part of this is so true to life!! There is really a note for graham cracker?! I guess so, as it can be clearly identified, along with marshmallow and chocolate. I barely get pumpkin after the first whiff. A fun scent, great for foodies.

Came here to say...it is what is says on the bottle!  S'Mores, true to life, with the tiniest whiff of pumpkin spice.  Super nice