Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Ina Garten Davita

Support Your Local Queens

Lilith has loved drag for many years, and when she goes to drag shows, she’s a great tipper. She knows how hard drag queens work, and knows how important it is to support the drag community both locally and worldwide.

This is the scent of everyone else’s spilled drinks at drag brunch: blood peach bellinis, strawberry daquiris, and mimosas.

So boozy, fruity, and realistic, like a bartender took all these cocktails and put them in a punch bowl. If you like Beth’s mixology drinks (think Atomic Tiki Lounge) you’ll want this.

I get hardly anything from this. I can’t tell if my nose doesn’t pick up these smells or I’m in smell-overload. The only thing I reliably get is the champagne note. Will try this again later.

Wet: Ohhhh yes. Fruity alcoholic drinks. Th most prominent is the peach bellini.

Dry: Mostly eaten by my skin, but I can faintly smell the bellini still.

I'll probably end up wearing this with a scent locket, but I don't see myself grabbing a bottle.

Peach bellini, and touches of mimosa. This is definitely a highly fruity alcoholic drink. Think Atomic Tiki Lounge. Fun, boozy, fruity. Great throw and wear length.

In the decant: This smells like a mixture of all those drinks, all right.

Wet: A mixture of peach bellinis, strawberry daquiris, and mimosas, in that order. The strawberry daquiri note threatens to take over, but doesn’t succeed, and then the mimosa note comes out more. Fruity booze for sure!

Dry: Boozier than before! Still fruity booze, but more booze than fruit.

Verdict: I just wanted to try this out of curiosity, as I was already thinking about giving this decant to my brother. It’s true to its description, just not something I’d reach for. I bet my brother will love it, though.