Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

All is Silent Save the Voice of the Clock

And, anon, there strikes the ebony clock which stands in the hall of the velvet. And then, for a moment, all is still, and all is silent save the voice of the clock. The dreams are stiff-frozen as they stand. But the echoes of the chime die away — they have endured but an instant — and a light, half-subdued laughter floats after them as they depart. And now again the music swells, and the dreams live, and writhe to and fro more merrily than ever, taking hue from the many-tinted windows through which stream the rays from the tripods.

Dreams writhing to and fro, bubbling up from half-subdued laughter: pink peppercorn, jasmine sambac, and cypress bubbling up through half-subdued white lavender, stabbed through with streams of red musk and black currant.

Jasmine, pink peppercorn, red musk and a whiff of lavender. This one has the floral elements rising to the surface over the red musk. The jasmine and lavender do a good job of keeping the red musk in check, and the pink peppercorn actually smashes down the jasmine in this blend as well. Overall, great balance. Medium throw and wear length.

This is a dead ringer for Purple Swallow tail on me. It's hard pass as I already have that glorious scent in my possession.