Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Every leaf tells a story.

Oh wow I love this! I've had my bottle 2 weeks now and it has settled noticeably. On initial application it is very sharp with the Leaves note, with a sweetness behind it. It doesn't smell to me exactly like scotch, but a really nice warm boozy sweetness. As it wears, the sharp note fades, and the deep sweetness becomes more prominent. It lasts quite a while on me too - there is usually a hint of it on me the next day. Can't wait to see how this ages.

Sweet boozy whiskey with a whiff of dead leaves. If you like boozey blends and would like a "fall" version, give this a whirl.

First off, the dead leaves have been glorious this year! But Dead Leaves and Scotch did not start out promising on me. The leaves plus scotch was musty and oddly a little sour when wet. But I waited it out and an hour later it had sweetened and softened into something lovely. It isn’t “just stumbled out of the bar” on me, and it wears close to the skin, so this is work appropriate. My husband describes this one as sweet and gentle and likes it a lot, which given his usual indifference is high praise.

Mmmm.... yummy.  Boozy, but the scotch smells buttery and sweet.  It's a little stronger on me than the dead leaves note, which is dry and gets a bit fuzzy in the dry down.  This one reminds me a tad of Dead Leaves and Maple Syrup.  Not quite as sweet, but a similar pairing of vague foodiness with the dead leaves.  Unisex, but his would be a great blend for guys who fancy the comfort of foodie blends, but not smelling like cupcakes.  Thank you to the lovely Artisjok for the sniffie.   :heart: 

I'm rather sorry I missed this one.  I don't love it enough to scour existence for a bottle, but I certainly wouldn't mind a bit more falling into my lap.  :D  

Edited by VetchVesper