Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Failmingo

Trading Post LOCKETS Pre-Sale Info

It's really happening -- here's a message from Ted:

"THIS IS A PRESALE! Black Phoenix Trading Post is pleased to offer a presale for our .925 silver scent lockets.

These lockets are exclusive to the Trading Post, and were created by and for Black Phoenix. They cannot be found anywhere else in all of Heaven and Earth.

Here’s how the presale will work: we will start taking orders for these four stories lockets, and when sales reach the target of twenty lockets, we will place the order for them with my jeweler.

Once we reach our goal of twenty presales for an individual locket, I estimate it will take about 40 days to receive the lockets before I can start shipping.

After the goal is reached, I will contact everyone that purchased a presale locket with the estimated time of shipping.

If, however, sales of a certain locket style do not reach 20 lockets within 60 days of the start of the presale, you will receive a full refund.

These are heavy lockets, thick with silver, and are perfect for use as a perfume oil conduit. Dab your favorite Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab concoction onto muslin, velvet or cotton, and place the swatch inside the locket. Your body will warm the silver, and the locket will exude pure, unadulterated scent.

Each locket is hand cast .925 sterling silver, and each locket’s bale sports the alchemical symbol for brimstone."

Thanks, Teddy! That presale link is here:

https://blackphoenixtradingpost.com/category/jewelry/scent-lockets/presale/

Sign in to follow this