Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Sometimes, I see a photo of Lilith and just want to add it to the Fatherhood update. I have tried and tried to write something about this photo but I have not found the right words.

Maybe I will just say that I love Lilith and I think she is beautiful here.

Lime hard candy, bubblegum lollipops and sugar plums.

A lime blow pop!

Candy! Sweet, kiddy bubblegum. Maybe some sweet kid soap. This reminds me a bit of one the sweet/floral soap scents from last year. I think it was 10-9-8, etc., but with sugar plums instead of wisteria. It’s bright and happy. Makes you want to live life to the fullest.

Wet: Lime bubblegum! Stronger on the lime note than the bubblegum.

Dry: The lime has faded a bit, and the sugar plums have popped out. They definitely have a borderline-soapy scent to them.

This scent is like... if you had been chewing lime gum to the point where the flavor is barely holding on, and happen to smell your hands after using some sugar plum soap.

Definitely interesting, but I don't think I'll go for a bottle.

Sugary lime and a hint of plum. I get more of the gum as it dries, and it ends up as a plummy gum. Medium throw and wear length.

I did get more of lime than I typically do from a blend. So hooray for that!

A frottle from the Lab! 😍

Lots of lime - lime with sweet sugary hard candy, backed by another sweet dark fruit (I know it's plum because of the notes, but I'm not sure I'd've been able to be that specific otherwise!). Light and bright and sparkling, with nice throw. I like this, especially for summer days - thank you to the Lab lovelies!

Awesome Husband swears there's ginger in this, but I'm not sure I get any. But he says he gets a note like sweet fizzy ginger ale, plus the lime!

This is really nice. But might be a bit if a morpher on me.

I get the lime candy and the bubblegum lollipop notes, not sure i am familiar enough with plums to pick that note out. I have worn this several times and this time i am picking out a slight close to the skin menthol note could be eucalyptus. 

Medium throw lasts awhile too but like Lollipop Smut towards the end it can become a bit syrupy sweet on me sometimes.