Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Obligatory Peach Perfume Oil

Sheer peach musk with white peach pulp, tiare, white tea, and gossamer vanilla.

A giant throw of peach (from the pulp and musk), vanilla, and a tinge of white tea. Peach lovers rejoice. If you wanted a "peach" blend, this one is it. It's pretty much a sweet peach perfume. Very wearable, juicy, and well, peachy. Good throw and wear length.

Something about this reminds me of my childhood...like a shampoo I had when I was a kid that made my hair smell like clean fruit. Obligatory peach is lovely. This would be wonderful as an introductory BPAL for a tween :)

This is a wonderful peach perfume. It also reminds me of my childhood. Super girly and flirty! It verges on being like a conditioner smell but the white tea helps keep it smelling perfumey!

James and the Giant Peach!

When my friend tried this on, she got more of the musk, but on my skin it's intensely pulpy.

Great, pulpy masses of white and golden peaches smear a silken screen of skin musk and tropically floral vanilla tea.

Yeah, basically that.

Very light, very pretty. Not much of a throw, stays very close to the skin. Mostly peach and a bit of tea. I didn't get any musk at all (which usually doesn't work with my skin anyway). I really like it, but it only lasted about an hour, so I think I'll just make do with my decant.

Wet: Peach, musk, and tea. Fairly light, not much throw.

Dry: Everything from the wet stage, with more peach and a little bit of vanilla now! This is so, so pretty. Kind of a light, ethereal peach tea scent.