Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Alice

The Red Robes

Absolute power in the temporal world: red musk and leather streaked with tomato leaf and tobacco.

This is just beautiful. The red musk and tomato leaf blend effortlessly on my skin and the tobacco just hangs back in the cut gently to give this scent some balance. I am glad I ordered a bottle. It is truly wonderful.

Wet: Red musk party! This may as well be a single note Red Musk scent right now.

Dry: Red musk and a hint of tobacco; the red musk is still dominating the blend.

Crazy throw, and I'm a fan of red musk, but this isn't calling my name.

Wet: Single Note Red Musk. I amp red musk like it's the only thing in the world.

Dry: Still mostly red musk, but it's a little warmer, smokier and slightly sharper. It smells like so many other "red" blends with my chemistry. Like, this could easily stand in for Emperor's Rams, Melancholy Inferno, Satyr, etc etc. I love this type, because it really works on me. And it always reminds me of like... a hot, sexy beach ... But yeah. Can recreate this with a lot of other blends.

I do wish tomato leaf showed up to this party in a substantial way. Erotic Vegetables is still the best representation of that holy-grail note I've come across.