Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Amber Pumpkin Hair Gloss

[No additional description provided.]

This one is a nice amber blend with whiffs of pumpkin and spice. It's mainly a deep AUTUMN IS HERE amber. Sadly, my hair seems to eat both of these and I can't catch a whiff of this three hours later.

But perfect for those individuals that love amber, love the fall, or anyone who is EVERYDAY IS HALLOWEEN.

This was the Midsummer Scream exclusive that appealed to me most. I did not seek out a fairy for it because it was so close to SDCC and those exclusives were more important to me, but I was thrilled when this popped up on Etsy and immediately ordered a bottle!

In the bottle, this is syrupy, spiced, foodie pumpkin.

In my hair, the spiced pumpkin reigns, backed by a deep amber, not a golden one (like the kind in Galloping Dreams atmo). The spiced pumpkin makes me think of the pumpkin in the GCs in the pumpkin patch scents. It only stuck around for a few hours in my wet hair. Applied to dry hair, the strong spiced pumpkin calms down somewhat after a few hours, but it’s still a spiced pumpkin and amber scent… just not as strong as it had been.

This is not as strong as Pumpkin Spice Everything HG, but I think I like this more because it is spiced pumpkin and not just pumpkin spices. :)

I am really happy to have a bottle of this, and I look forward to grabbing it in perfume oil form when the Weenies arrive (since Beth mentioned that this would have a sister scent)!

SWEET PUMPKIN SPICE this stuff is powerful! Oh how I wish "pumpkin" didn't always seem to be code for "cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice and cloves." My husband commented that it smelled like candy corn, and it definitely has that over-the-top sweetness. For someone who was looking for a super sweet ALLTHESPICES!XOXO! scent, this would be a winner. For someone who was hoping for gentle, slightly astringent yet buttery fresh-cut pumpkin and rich golden amber, it's a miss.

Edited by Wench457

Amber Pumpkin is the first pumpkin scent without any spice (asking with patchouli pumpkin hg) I also can't stand those typical spices like cinnamon, clove and nutmeg.

Here I get a warm pumpkin scent with glorious Amber! And no spice at all!

Edited by mandragora369

Amber Pumpkin HG is awesome! I love it. It is definitely "pumpkin spice", I smell cinnamon for sure, maybe some ginger and other pumpkin spicy spices. But it's not JUST spices, I clearly smell pumpkin. The amber warms it up and makes it glow, makes it snuggly and warm. There is something that I can't place that really makes this addicting, I can't stop huffing my arm where I sprayed it. Ugh, this is so good!!! I can't think of something I'd rather wear in fall.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch, how’d you get in my hair?! I can’t shake the similarity.... with a bloop of amber, and I could maybe see how pumpkin is there... mostly I’m feeling a youthful sweet Autumn foody scent. Perfect for watching cartoons, then going on a chilly walk through the falling leaves with your posse.

Very much the pumpkin spice notes I love, over a golden amber. I love to use this one as a body spray. Lasts forever on my skin. Happy with my decant, but I don't need a full bottle because I have a lot of beloved pumpkin spice perfumes from the Lab.