Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Sugared lemon and sour lime.

Oh HALLO LEMON. This is all lemon and sugary lime. It's ultra lemony, and ultra limey. The closest equivalent being Lemon Scented Sticky Bat, but that has fur, and the lemon dissipates. In this one, lemon is here and in your face.

NUCLEAR LEMON. Great throw on wet, but medium throw as it dries. Average wear length. Because citrus.

But hey, if you like sugary lemons blends, give this a whirl.

I loved the expressions I got from my boyfriend and my sister when I asked them if they wanted to smell P%$S. :lol:

In the bottle: Exactly what it says: sugared lemon and sour lime! The sugared lemon reminds me of Lemon-Scented Sticky Bat, while the sour lime is somewhat reminiscent of sour green gummy worms, but not quite.

Wet: The sugared lemon reigns, followed by the sour lime. Then there’s a blast of sour before the sugared aspect reasserts itself. I’d say there ends up being a pretty even balance of the sugared lemon and sour lime. It doesn’t make me think of candy, and it somewhat effervescent, but not in a fizzy soda or champagne way like Geek.Goth.

Dry: The citrus is less intense now, but it is present for a while before becoming a sugared, light citrus scent, with more lemon than lime. It’s similar to Lemon-Scented Sticky Bat, but not as sweet, thanks to the lime.

After a few hours, I only get the sugar on my wrists, but I can still smell sugared citrus in the crooks of my elbows. But there’s more sugar than citrus since citrus doesn’t have lots of longevity.

Verdict: I adore citrus scents, so I am thrilled to have a bottle of this! :D I wore this with Eleven Pipers Piping HG today, and the boy has told me several times that I smell nice. :) I look forward to slathering myself in P%$S during the summer heat. :P Thanks to my lovely fairy for grabbing this for me! :cheer:

This smells like Lemonheads mixed with limeheads and blended with lemon and lime lifesavers. Not my jam, but I am glad I got a chance to try it.

In The Bottle: SweetTarts lemon and lime candies! :tongue:

Wet On Skin: The sugar settles down a bit, which I frankly hope continues, because as much as I like candy scents, I definitely get more mileage out of not-candy scents, usually because I amp sugar notes like crazy.

Dry Down: Lovely, LOVELY lemon-lime summer scent. This isn't a Sprite or 7up soda scent, this is like if the lemon from Happy Baby In A Long Dress married the lime in the original release of Tarot: The Star. Which is *precisely* what I was hoping for. If you love citrus for hot summer days, see if you can snag some of this, it will NOT disappoint! :wub2:

Very sweet lemon and lime scent. Equal amounts of lemon and lime, even after it's dried down for a while, and a lot of sugar. It doesn't smell like a hard candy though, the sugar acts to take away the tartness of both the lemon and lime. I was not sure if I was going to like this as I'm a citrus fan, but not really a lime fan, but I'm pretty close to loving this.

* In the bottle: Sweet and sour citrus. I smell more lemon than lime, but it's bright and sharp with a softly sugared edge.

* Wet: Lemony-limey sweetness. It's so soft and lovely.

* Dry down: Very sweet lemon-lime. Almost reminds me of Sprite... and it's close to Geek.Goth, like a second cousin or something.

* 1 hour later: Soft, sugared lemon. It's barely there, gentle and sweet, but it will be wonderful to wear in the summer while it's hot. It has very little throw on me, though, due to citrus notes fading quickly.

Virgin margarita in a sugar-rimmed glass, or maybe straight Sprite syrup sans carbonation? Luscious and bright; medium throw. It’s fleeting, but so fun