Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing.

Hay absolute, patchouli, agarwood, and vetiver.

Wet, Deut. 10:18 is a heavy woody, spiced patchouli, very masculine. I'm guessing the spice & woodiness are from the agarwood, and I can sense some smokiness from the vetiver. As the perfume dries, the hay comes in and coats everything in its sweet grassy warmth- yum! The patchouli remains, but takes more of a background role to the wood spice& hay on me. Throw is stronger than most scents I have, same with wear length.
This is a cozy blend on me, but I'm salivating just thinking of trying it on my partner! Mmmmm... Edited by artisjok

On wet, this is definitely patchouli-heavy, with a chewiness that reminds me a lot of #Occupywallstreet.

After a few minutes, it settles down a bit and that tobacco/cocoa note fades out. Then it starts to smell like cedar. (My skin chemistry, clearly.)

Once it's dry, this is a spicy woodsy scent, with a strong hay note. The vetiver is definitely more grassy than smoky on me.

Overall, it's definitely on the masculine end of scents, with a pretty low throw but decent wear length.

This is just what I needed to hold me over till the Weens drop! A dark, brooding, woodsy, fall invoking blend. I'm reminded of bakoor incense. I find it deeply grounding and not overly harsh. The patchouli, vetiver, and agarwood equally emerge, with the hay note adding softness. It wears close to the skin and melds into it. A smooth, warm, round, earthy blend that's creamy without being overly sweet. I love, love, love it!!

In the bottle: a sharp wood scent, with the patchouli heavily dominating.

Wet: A creamy, smoky patchouli. It reminds me of leather stored in a wooden box.

Dry: Soft patchouli, not harsh like it can be in some scents, mellowed out by wood and an almost subliminal hay scent. It lasts for a good amount of time, but isn't overwhelming.

I'm not a huge patchouli fan overall, but this is a very nice take on the scent.

Ouhhhh this is a *gorgeous * patchouli situation. Wet, the patchouli is here to kick ass!! And on the dry down the hay and woddsiness comes out to temper it, and all three mingle beautifully. This is deep brown warm and cozy-sexy, makes me think of an old man in his study in a Victorian mansion(think Digory from narnia when he's old) but the hay makes it so its summer and the windows are open a spicy breeze is mingling with the old wooden furniture... I've been a patch enjoyer for some time yet but I think I've fallen in love!!

Edited by bygraveyardlight