Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
doomsday_disco

High-Strung Daisies Hair Gloss

Daisy, pink carnation, pink pepper, and sugar.

In the bottle, the daisy note is the most prominent note, followed by the pink carnation.

After applying this to my wet hair, sniffing my hair is like stuffing my face in a bouquet full of daisies. As it sits in my hair, the sugar starts to come out, as well as the pink carnation and pink pepper, but I get more of these notes in the perfume oil than I do from the hair gloss. It is not as sweet as the perfume oil is on my skin, but you can tell these daisies are sugared. The boy said my hair smelled good, so I am not the only one who is a fan!

Some of the reviews for the perfume oil compare High-Strung Daisies to bubblegum. I can see how the combination of the pink pepper, pink carnation, and sugar might combine and give off that vibe on some people, although it’s not like that on me (if it were, it wouldn’t be a favorite sugared floral of mine, since I’m not fond of bubblegum scents). But unless you’re using this as a body spray instead of applying it to the hair, you don’t have to fear that with the hair gloss, which is not as sweet in my hair as it is on my skin.

I let my hair air dry, and once it was dry, I got whiffs of the scent on occasion. :)

Applied to dry hair, the scent is far more noticeable. It’s like floral cotton candy. :D It’s pink, but again, not bubblegum to me. I can still smell it after a full day of wear, but it is not one of the stronger hair glosses.

I have been wanting this to be a thing for years, and now that it is, I am able to immerse myself in a cloud of High-Strung Daisies! :dance: It also pairs really well with Jiggery Pokery. I am so glad that I bought two bottles!

Puddin’, thank you so much for making my dream come true. :wub2:

I get mainly daisies, sugar, and whiffs of pink pepper. This smells like a bouquet of daisies. Light, floral, pretty.