Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Steam-distilled ginger root essential oil, dragons blood oleoresin, frankincense (Carterii) essential oil , juniper berry essential oil and berries, Ceylon cinnamon C02 extract, blood orange essential oil, dried orange peel, and dried ginger root from the TAL garden.

It's hard to be afraid. Especially when it seems like you are dealing with a low-level fear/anxiety all the time in your life now over things that you have very little control over. This smells like a souped up gingery version of DBR. It's got aspect that remind me to Wolf's Heart.

Warning: gloomy outlook and politics.

The world is in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic. In the US, we are in the early weeks of madness. My state's governor has been in the forefront of taking preventive action to protect lives, which he did in incremental steps over an almost two week period. But the orange cheeto in charge has been lying and covering up the reality, and things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. As the situation here began to evolve, I could feel my anxiety and fear increasing daily. I haven't been able to watch or listen to 45 since the election, as he makes me feel physically ill. I ordered this TAL to help me now, to get through these exceptionally scary times. 

Courage v45 arrived today, and I applied it tonight, after feeling my heart pounding in my chest and my anxiety rising due to what I read about 45's shitshow of a press conference today. The scent is mainly that of freshly harvested dragon's blood sedum, which I used to grow. I can smell a hint of orange, and a slight sharp whiff of ginger. But more important than the scent is the effect. It calmed me down, slowing that strong pulse I could feel in my neck, and I feel like I can relax for a bit and maybe even fall asleep in an hour or so. Beth, I can't thank you enough for creating this. We need all the courage we can get to survive this moron who is willing to let people die as long as his stocks do well.