Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Soothes your nerves, brings calm to the household, infuses your space with a grounded tranquility.

French lavender, jasmine grandiflorum, myrrh essential oil and oleoresin, rose petals and rose otto essential oil, jasmine blossoms, and frankincense tears.

This smells so beautiful! It's a rich, heady floral-resin smell, so relaxing it's almost sleep-inducing, and I notice some notes in common with TAL Nocturne, but this is softer and more grounded .... a reminder to stop, smell the super-gorgeous roses, and share that softness and compassion.

I've been using this oil as a meditation focus this week, and it works. Hoo boy, does it work!

But this is no soft, wishy-washy peace. This is LOUD, almost militant in its determination. It's kinda like being hit in the forehead with a 2x4 made of the most amazing sunny garden afternoon. It's a symphony tuning up until it reaches a single triumphant chord that carries you with it.

It makes all the brain-weasels fall into line and calm right the fuck down. There WILL be peace.

I mainly get lavender, roses, and jasmine. This is a very soothing blend to me. It's soft, full of compassion, and just forces you to take a minute and just breathe.