Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A visionary heretic, martyred to usher in a new Aeon: rose oudh, blackened myrrh, and cathedral incense.

Beth continues to evolve as an artist. This collection is unique, and beautiful, complex, and stunning.

I've never been a "church" person, but I do love the smell of an old church, especially ones that have candles and incense burning. We have another glorious church scent here. Slightly smoky, but not cloying, but almost fresh, like a drafty church on a chilly day. The floral is a suggestion, so no fear here floral averse people! There is a touch of a creamy overtone that I can't quite explain.

I think this will be traveling to Paris with me to wear on the day we tour the churches and cathedrals of the city.

Smoky church incense, a touch of oudh, and blackened resins. Dear god, this is like church. It's got that heavy incense - smoky, blackened, resinous. Good throw and wear length.

this is super churchy and smoky. i get rose oudh and incense mostly, i think, with the myrrh backing it up. after about 20 minutes, the myrrh calms down a bit and it's a rosy incense. i'm really liking it a lot now, rosy and churchy...brings to mind saints with thorny rose crowns. love it.

Love this. Not too smokey incense a little creamy, a little rosy, not sharp at all. Cathedral and midnight mass dont really do much for me, this has more depth