Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

She’s the reason the club now has rules like “No liquids onstage unless you bring your own tarp.”

Blobs of guava pulp with pink orchid, a splatter of liquid sugar, white rum, and a squeeze of pink lime.

This was the Drag Con exclusive perfume oil that I was looking forward to most, and it did not disappoint!

In the bottle, I get lots of guava pulp and lime, sweetened by the liquid sugar, with the white rum and pink orchid lingering in the background.

On my skin, there's a blast of guava pulp at first, and then the lime emerges. These notes end up being the stars of the show. I get the sweetness of the liquid sugar, and the pink orchid is there, keeping this from being a strictly fruity scent.

I love this and am so glad that I bought two bottles. It's a wonderful scent to wear during the summer months. :wub2:

It was fascinating to watch people react to this one when they visited the booth -- it's VERY sweet and fruity, and like most perfume oils it's very potent in the bottle, so this was heaven for some people and hell for those who were caught off guard. It was also entertaining to listen as people tried to guess exactly which fruit the scent was based around: guava is such a specific smell, and it's not one we tend to reach for mentally when trying to identify notes.

From the description I mainly knew what to expect. What I didn't expect is how wet and pulpy the smell would actually be -- if this was a cocktail I would drink at least one too many. The lime gives it a sharp edge, but it's still sweeter on the skin than I'm prone to wearing. However, this one ended up layering well with the #DragIsForEveryone scent, which tempered the sweetness a bit.

The novelty of a strong guava scent alone is enough to keep this one within reach on my shelf for a very long time.

Guava, sugar, orchid and a touch of lime. This is sweet, fruity, and pink. And its got some throw. I got some on my thumb decanting and its massive. Pink, sugary, fruity. Delicious.

If you're looking for a fruity blend, pick this one up.

Source: Decant circle! Awesome.

Preconception: Super excited - love fruity sweet scents.

Vial: Dreamy. SUPER PINK. Fruity, sweet, so sweet. Literally pink sugar slime.

Skin: First application came across as pure bubblegum for me. Super scared.

Drydown: Eases up into a much more beautiful pink pop of fruity fizz. The lime is very notable to me - keeps the scent from being a cloying mess. The orchid seems to add an air to the scent, keeping it light and distinctly feminine.

It interestingly has a slight "clean" slant to it. Not sure what's causing it, probably the combo. But the Guava is the star, holding everything together and being pulled in every direction by the others.

Verdict: Super Fing Pink. Sweet, feminine, bright, happy, peppy.

Source: fantastic fairy.

Oh Hi-ya there pinkness.

It's like the pink God's decided they were going to create the most over the top pink outfit in smells, and this is the result.

At the core, the guava is the deep pink beaded close fitting corseted dress with all the glitz and shine. Then comes the fluffy, flurthy lime accent ruffles all along the edge, sparkling with tiny sequins of shimmering sugar. Rounding out is the menage of fluffy pink orchid glitter that trails around like a gossamer cloud, like shimmering cotton candy, like the sheen you project from the light.

This is pink, fluffy, fruity, sweet sweet sweet in both a bold and feminine way. A little over the top, a little come hither.

This is going to be fabulous on summer nights that are heavy with humidity.

Edited by Larinessa

Super PINK and tooth achingly sweet. This perfume should come piled high with fruit and a tiny umbrella. Positively drinkable.

The lime cuts the sweetness with a tart edge, but goes a bit acrid on my skin when I sniff too close. It also only lasts a couple hours on me. Still, this is a fun scent with good silage and I will enjoy slathering it this summer.

Wet: WOOO SUGAR! Lots, and lots of sugar, and lime. If you hate sweet scents, I don't think you'll be able to make it through this stage!

Dry: Lots of sugar and lime still, with some guava finally peeking out! Little bit of rum coming through as well.

If this was an actual drink, I would gladly suffer through a gnarly hangover for it.

This is the DragCon blend I was most excited to try, and it did not disappoint. I don't have anything in my collection like this, and I may need a backup.

Edited by donkehpoo

It’s funny that so many people get such sugary sweetness from this! I get ripe, juicy guava and soft, sophisticated orchid and it is soooooo gooooooood.

This smells like a tropical vacation in a bottle. I get lots of sweet, nectar-y guava which I love. The rum and lime definitely cut some of the sweetness for me, and the orchid lifts it and adds a nice airy touch. Head over heels for this.

This was super sweet and citrusy on me. Slightly like a house cleaner of some sort but couldn’t place it. While it was pretty it wasn’t complex or yummy enough for me. It didn’t last long on my skin and the throw was light. Ended up selling my bottle.

I get tart, juicy grapefruit on my skin with a floral musk background. This reminds me of when I used to wear Pure Seduction from Victoria’s Secret almost a decade ago. Very girly and flirty. I love it.

I opened an imp of Snakes in the Pumpkin Patch this morning, decided I didn't want to wear it today after all, and picked up my half-decant of Drag on a Slime instead. Seemed like more of a fruity kind of day.

Two hours later, the traces of Snakes on my fingers were stronger than the Slime I'd slathered.

It opens LOUD, a big sugary punch of guava with a bite of lime, but the only part of it that lasted on me was soft pink orchid. Disappointing, but I'm glad it works for other folks!

This is so fun and bright! In the bottle, I smell what I suppose is guava. I've never smelled or eaten one, but it must be guava. This is very sweet, sugary, and tropical smelling. On my skin, the lime comes out a bit, giving a bit of tartness to the sweet. There's a slight bubblegum-y note for a while, but after a while it goes back to the sweet guava. It's strong, but something about it is floaty. I can't wait to wear this in the summer.

Pink guava candy! This is very fun and summery. I don't get much orchid, but that's fine - I like sweet fruits! If this were a summer cocktail, I'd drink it.

Not too long-lasting, but also I didn't put much on, since I was testing a few things!