Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ladyjc

Three Couples Hair Gloss

Black fig and orange blossom with tonka, black vanilla, and a gust of spiced sandalwood incense.

This is a gorgeous, light sandalwood blend. I'm hoping next use I pick up more of the fig and vanilla...but for now, upon first application, it's very light with just a hint of sandalwood. Perfect for work or when you'd like a lighter scent. So good!! <3

I am a very tough cookie to please. Many BPAL blends are far too heady for me but this is lovely. It distinctly reminds me of a blend Lush would use in their bath products. I really think this could be a huge hit for people who are tougher to please. It is spicy and beautiful.

Gorgeous. Like, stunning. Was worried about the orange blossom, but this is all sticky fig and spicy incense. I have never smelled anything that smells even remotely like this (and after how much BPAL I have tried, that is saying a lot! I'm a wee bit of an addict). This is masterful. I get tiny hints of Tonka. But the fig is really the star, blended with that beautiful incense. Something just a touch bright comes through, and I do think that may be orange blossom, but it's not bitter on me like it usually is. This is absolutely lovely.

Fig, incense, sandalwood and a whiff of vanilla. This one is sultry, subtle, and complex. GAH. Gorgeous. I may need more of this.

What a lovely scent! All of these notes blend together into a gorgeous scent, but I can still pick out the fig and sandalwood. It is much more complex (and beautiful) than the GC Fig and White Sandalowood HG. My only hesitation for a full bottle is that it is very light.

i think i get mostly fig, it's fruity and a bit sweet...turning plasticky on me. other than that i think i get vanilla and a hint of incense. this is one of those fruity scents that smells like a scented doll on me. instant memory trip to childhood and strawberry shortcake and her friends. i was hoping for one of those greener figs but this is a ripe fruity one, which sadly doesn't work with my skin chemistry.

Really gorgeous softly fruity blend. The sandalwood-vanilla combo dominates and the fig just floats around it. 

On 4/27/2018 at 8:12 AM, Nilbog said:

I am a very tough cookie to please. Many BPAL blends are far too heady for me but this is lovely. It distinctly reminds me of a blend Lush would use in their bath products. I really think this could be a huge hit for people who are tougher to please. It is spicy and beautiful.

i worked at lush in 2009, and i can smell similarities to rockstar soap and the comforter bubble bar, specifically :)