Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
alterosen

Springtime Education Hair Gloss

White sandalwood, peach, and dried red fruits with benzoin, red ginger, and amber.

This is nice! When I first tried it, fresh from the mail, the ginger & sandalwood were prominent with little fruit appearing but it has developed more with a little aging. Now I notice the peach & red fruits, too and with the amber & sandalwood, it has the feel of some oriental perfumes. It reminds me slightly of Portrait of a Young Woman With Unicorn though it doesn't have the vanilla or red musk.

I really get amber, sandalwood, with a touch of peach and red fruits. Enough to bring a fruity edge to an amber-sandalwood heavy blend. It smells sophisticated and slightly gender-neutral. Good throw.

The spray comes as fine mist from the bottle. On my long, thick hair, the main thing I get is ginger, then sandalwood. Fruit is on the background. Initially, I thought I dont get amber. But I do - only very far away and after a while. (I have to see what happens with a little aging.)

I dont know, I always have to sneeze once after the application. When applied on dry hair, I dont see a benefit; it actually seems to become a bit "rougher" when combing.

The scent, especially the ginger, fits me though. Thus, I like it for the smell.

Springtime education seems complex, as if there is more to come... slightly curious. Yet, around me, it vanishes fairly quickly.

Conclusions

Its probably good for all genders, and its good for in the office. I like to combine it with rose bouquet or amber scents. Its nice.

Edited by zazkea

Very warm scent. In the decant I get spicy red fruits, if I search I get a smidge of juicy peach. The ginger comes off less zingy than I normally find it, almost like clove. On I get a warm vanilla-ish scent, the benzoin, amber, and sandalwood are most prominent. I get just a breath of dried fruits over the top.