Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ellocentipede

Evening Breeze Atmosphere Spray

Himalayan cedarwood, tonka bean, cherry blossom, white tea, and clove husk.

This does smell like a breeze! The cedar and white tea play together to create the illusion of a breeze. The clove husk adds a bit of a lemony flair? This is a nice outdoorsy scent.

All of the notes are very well blended, and I would say the cedar comes out as the top note. I can't really detect much of the cherry blossom, other than it giving a kind of floral whiff. In the drydown, the clove note makes the whole thing lean a little into xmas candle territory for me, so it's going into the box until after summer. Hopefully the tea comes out more and the tonka bean smooths things over. I have let atmos age to where they are perfect depending upon my mood and the time of year.

I mainly get cedar, a touch of tonka and clove. Not really getting either cherry blossom or white tea. It's mainly a cedar and spicy tonka whiff.

I decided to buy a leftover decant of this one because it was one of the only Post Lupers I was interested in this year, and I decided to skip those in favor of getting more Yules.

Upon first spraying the scent, I get lots of cedar, white tea, and a whiff of cherry blossom, but it ends up settling into a cedar scent with a bit of clove.

I will happily use up my decant, but I don't feel the need to track down more of this one. :)