Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ramblingrambler

Heart-Shaped Hot Tub Hair Gloss

No jokes here: who wouldn’t love a heart-shaped hot tub? A bubbling vat of red musk, sweet red wine, benzoin, red oudh, and lush magnolia.

This is JUICY in the best way. Benzoin gives it the crackling pop of fizziness you might expect from a hot tub (though I always think soda when I think benzoin), and the red musk and magnolia blend together to make it velvety smooth with a hint of trailing smoke from the oudh. Ultimately, this is a candied (red wine note), fizzy musk, and I loves it, my precious.

Sweet red wine, red musk, and a dash of oudh. This one is a very RED blend - red wine and red musk battle it out for dominance. Just a dash of oudh to keep it from being too wine or too musk. If you're a fan of either, you'll like this.

Initial sniff is just sweet red, so sweet it turns pink. Makes me think of a ultra-feminine fluffy powder room. On it's more dynamic a light sweet red musk and wine coming out first with the heady magnolia trailing closely. Something a bit incensey might be the oudh but I can't pick it out specifically. 

Sweet, heady red wine with a tinge of magnolia. There is a soft undercurrent of incense, but it is primarily a voluptuous red wine.