Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
mizliz2176

L'Essence de la Passion Hair Gloss

The All-Consuming Flames of Passion

Red musk, carnation, myrrh, and honey.

All the notes play lovely together, for me the myrrh is just a background note that's barely there. It almost reminds me of a less tart, slightly syrupy from the honey, holiday hg.

The honey doesn't go funky like it usually does for me. A winner in my book and happy I blind bought a full size.

Red musk, honey, and a whiff of myrrh in the background. This is mainly a honey/red musk blend to my nose.

I had this perfume a while ago, and it never quite suited me when I wore it. So I just got a little 4ml of the gloss to see if I would like it better in this format.

It smells different than I remember- much less carnation and more red musk. Like, super musky red musk. That plus honey is about all I get, I can't even smell the carnation. I like the Poem Cloud HG better for my red musk and honey fix.

I love red musk, and I love carnations. Trying to remember why I passed on this (I already own a red musk HG and a carnation HG) mostly I get a deep honeyed red musk (reminds me a lot of The Poem Cloud). I suspect some of the deepness is from the myrrh, and there's a little spice from the carnations.