Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Star jasmine, oppoponax, sweet oudh, tuberose absolute, ambrette seed, and oakmoss.

If you like heady florals and funk this is the scent for you. I happen to like both so all's good.

Jasmine and Tuberose combine for a nose full of flower. There's quite a bit of funk I think because there's both Tuberose and Oudh adding to this dimension of the scent. This one's pretty sweet too - It's almost too much for me but it manages to stay just shy of being off-putting. I'm very happy with this scent but I'd be happier if there was more Oakmoss to ground it. I think some aging should do the trick.

whoo boy, this is one of those strong, indolic jasmines...along with the oudh, it's quite intense at first. after about 20 minutes, i get some tuberose and oppoponax which tones down the jasmine a bit and warms up the scent, however this jasmine stays strong, so i think i will swap this one.

SUPER JASMINE! This floral is not for the faint of heart. Along wih the jasmine, I notice another floral...perhaps tuberose. I don't get any oakmoss. Just solid, strong florals. It's pretty nice, but I have other jasmine blends I prefer.