Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

It’s not quite as fun when you lose the key. Pink cotton candy, candied rose, and vanilla sugar.

Rose and cotton candy on me. The rose fades faster than the sugar/cotton candy smell, making this, on me, more of a cotton candy smell on the long term. And the cotton candy smell sticks around for a decent amount of time.

This reminds me of Un, but where Un is a hard candy, as opposed to Pink Fuzzy Handcuffs cotton candy smell. I also find Un to be a better dupe for Lush's Rose Jam.

Overall, I wish the rose stuck around longer, though this is still a nice cotton candy/rose scent.

Irresistible for me: Beth's vanilla + rose blends make me sit up & beg.

This is primarily candied rose with vanilla sugar on me. The cotton candy is suggested, & I do get a "fluffiness."

Big fluffy throw at first, but it calms down to a very wearable medium-low throw. A real treat.

I love candied/vanilla florals.  Candied rose...is this similar to Hope? I can't recall, I haven't sniffed that one in awhile. It's not screaming "cotton candy" in particular but there's definitely a sugary sweetness. This is a good one.

This is a pink, sugared rose scent.  It is cotton candy and sugared rose.  My skin tends to amp sweetness so the rose is a background note so this is more candy and less floral.  

I made a body oil out of this and the scent hangs around for a long time on my skin and clothes.  

Edited by biggnerd

I got this one on a whim back when it ran.  It's aged very well.  On me it is a perfect 3-way of candied roses, cotton candy, and rock sugar.  The roses have a lot more staying power now than when I first got this.  Loving it.

This one does remind me of Hope, but it never goes dusty on me like Hope does. The cotton candy isn't very prominent until it's been dried for a few hours but then I can sniff it up close. I love this one, the Lab does such beautiful sugared flower scents.

Is this the right place to review the 2024 version? I didn't see a separate entry for it.

Having enjoyed this one a great deal in its first run, I can say with confidence that the new one is exactly what I was expecting: the fluffy sweetness and warmth reminds me of standing over the cotton candy machine as the heated sugar filaments are wound around the stick, perfumed with just a breath of rosy elegance. It's a real mood-lifter for me!

I have no proof of this, but would swear there's an unlisted pale musk element as well -- a nod to the fuzziness of the cuffs, perhaps. I think that's what keeps it airy and light through all the stages of drydown.

Overall this seems to land at a very special intersection: playfully feminine without being cutesy, gourmand without going full foodie. So happy to have it back in rotation!